Friday, January 12, 2007

What A Night!


What a night! I'm entertaining 4 friends from New York and the evening turns into a complete mess, I broke up at least 3 fights. One of the fights was about to be between my friend "jaws", a street kid from Brooklyn and my friend "deep", a nice Indian guy I used to work with. Jaws didn't know me and Deep were friends. I swear Jaws pulled his hand back about to pound his face in before I yelled, "Hey, hes with me!" Then out of no where Special K's street trash friend "Superficial Sally" jumps in and tries to get into an argument with me, as if i didn't have enough to deal with.

In addition to all that I concluded finally that my friend Special K is a legitimate piece of trash. With friends like that, who needs enemies? I hope he gets attacked by a Polar Bear. I sometimes wish I lived in communist Russia, if I did I would falsely report Special K to the KGB for treason, after which they would pick him up and he would never be seen again. Seriously that guy deserves to be tortured in a secret dungeon far, far away.

Everyone, If you love me I want you to pray Special K gets mauled by a vicious animal. Can you do that?

6 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger أميرة البلطجية said...

Oh no!!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

In America only women do that false reporting stuff. usually on their ex's.

 
At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are rather fond of speacial K.

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

special* grr

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Yeah, but it was fun, right? :)

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Actually these clowns from new york are still here and I cant wait for them to leave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home