Monday, January 15, 2007

Am I Conservative or Liberal?

A lot of people have tried to put their finger on it, which entertains me because I have both liberal and conservative fans. Well this survey is pretty spot on except I disagree with the "ethics" part I don't see how that could be.

Your Political Profile:
Overall: 60% Conservative, 40% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

3 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

You are more conservative than I am, based on that test result! And I get called a right-winger on Arab blogs a lot! So, watch out! :P

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

LOL

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Fætter Vims said...

whoa! I'm glads I don't live in the US. I'm 90% liberal (as far as I could make sense of the questions)
Ironically in DK "Liberal" means "zealously pro-market economics" actually very right-wing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home