Saturday, December 09, 2006

Trouble Continues To Brew


I want you all to remember articles like this when Lebanon finally implodes in on itself.

Lebanon's Prime Minister Fouad Siniora is accusing Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasarallah of plotting a coup against the Government and I sincerely believe he is right.
He [Hassan Nasrallah] is trying to stage a coup. Or at least he's threatening to stage a coup. And he has already decided the outcome. - Fouad Siniora
I wish I could say the problem could be solved by fighting and eliminating Hezbollah however Hezbollah is a deeply rooted guerrilla fighting force and the Lebanese army are a bunch of farmers with pitch forks. To make things more complicated the majority of the Lebanese population support Hezbollah, meaning a coup might be welcomed and encouraged. So what do you do? I can't answer that, I can just pray things get better before they get worse.

2 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger AG said...

I cannot see a coup with a good percentage of the Lebanese population in the sit in asking for early elections.

I also cannot see the problem since Hezbollah is backed by the majority of the population.

What is your problem?

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I am tired of seeing that pic of Britney Spears in her pink bikini! Sho, stop it! I think its time to go for a bikini wax.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home