Friday, December 15, 2006

Ruby I love you!



I'm officially obsessed with Ruby. Last night I had a dream about her, a dream with details I don't care to share with you. There are tons of pretty girls in the Middle East, most of whom are in Lebanon but I'm a nationalist, I love my people. Therefore Ruby is especially attractive to me simply because she's Egyptian.

One time I was sitting in an Arabic coffee shop with some acquaintances when I began a conversation with my friend, the sheesha guy, you know the guy who refills your coal, the sheesha guy! Every time I went there he would ask me for the newest downloads on my phone, ringtones, wallpapers, etc. I showed him my newest wallpaper, a very attractive photo of Ruby, you wouldn't believe the following conversation...

Yours Truly: You like that, Ruby, very nice!

Sheesha guy: Yes, yes, I know her father so be careful what you say!

Yours Truly: You know Ruby's father!? You mean he lives here, in Chicago!?

Sheesha guy: Yes but don't ask me anything else, I wont tell you anything!


Unbelievable Ruby's father lives in Chicago. You heard it here first ladies and gentlemen. What's even funnier is that I have probably run into her father a couple times and didn't know it was him. If her father lives here then she MUST visit, unless they aren't on speaking terms. If she does visit then I'm a step closer to turning my dreams into reality.

Ruby, I'll see you soon my love!!!

5 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Twosret said...

Ruby's father is bawab in Egypt :)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Badr said...

i actually like ruby, i like how she's trying to prove that egyptian girls can still be sexy. her voice isn't half bad either, at least its alot better than half the new lebanese singers, who rely on thier plastic beauty to lure fans.

 
At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BN

 
At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE A BITCH BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT WII HAPPEN NEXT YOU MIGHT DIE AND GO TO
!!!!!HALL HALL

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Ruby is absolutely hot, man. Good luck in your quest :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home