Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The News Bomb!


A collection of stories catching my eye including my wise ass opinion.

It's been a while since I've used this feature but I thought I would revive it for you're reading pleasure.

I hate celebrities and celebrity worship. I think its shallow and sad to see people pucker their lips up to famous peoples butts. Particularly because most celebrities are empty, soulless, nonsensical and shallow people who are so out of touch with reality that its unlikely they know how to do laundry, look at Tom Cruise! That's why when I hear of celebrities traveling all over the globe attempting to solve the worlds problems with their celebrity influence alone...I want to throw up! This time is a little different though. George Clooney has arrived in Egypt with Don Cheadle (a very talented actor) to meet Egypt's Foreign Minister in hopes of influencing the Egyptian government to pressure Sudan over Darfur. Normally I would say, "go back to Hollywood you liberal fruit cake" but the genocide in Darfur is one of the most important and ignored issues in the world. Good luck George!

Today a friend of mine ran up to me nearly stuttering with excitement, I thought he discovered the cure for baldness or something but no. Instead he was astonished to learn about Israel's possession of nuclear weapons. If you're surprised to learn Israel has nuclear weapons then you might suffer from mental retardation and a combination of several undiscovered mental illnesses, let me explain. Ehud Olmert mistakenly acknowledged Israel's possession of nuclear weapons saying...
"Iran openly, explicitly and publicly threatens to wipe Israel off the map. Can you say that this is the same level, when they are aspiring to have nuclear weapons, as France, America, Russia and Israel?" he asked.
If that's not bad enough Israel's Parliament members botched their opportunity to play damage control and acknowledged that the admission was a violation of a nearly 50 year old Israeli policy, meaning Israel has held nuclear weapons since then...
Right-wing opposition Likud MP Yuval Steinitz called on Olmert to step down after having made "an irresponsible slip which puts into question a policy that dates back almost half a century."
I'm shocked because I didn't know it was a secret. The assumption that Israel has nuclear weapons has been so long standing that it transformed from an assumption into fact many years ago. I've actually never been involved in a discussion that listed Israels nuclear capabilities as anything but fact.

The Devil has a special place in hell reserved just for Kanye West. I hate Kanye West and his ignorant statements and I'm glad to report he's being sued by the worlds greatest Dare Devil, Evil Knievel for his use of Knievels likeness in his video "Touch the Sky"...
"That video that Kanye West put out is the most worthless piece of crap I've ever seen in my life, and he uses my image to catapult himself on the public," the 68-year-old daredevil said Tuesday.
Ok Evil K, don't get your diapers in a bunch, its not that bad.

The following picture might interest you.


Is that Ahmadinejad making peace with the Jews? Not quite. Actually this is at the Holocaust conference in Tehran and those Rabbis are from a Jewish anti-Zionist group who believe the existence of Israel is against the teachings of God listed in the Torah. You can find the rest here.

2 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Abu Sa'ar said...

Olmert is a pathetic, despicable worm. Having this worthless cretin opportunist as a national leader is a disgrace for Israel... nay, for the hunam species. A syphilic gerbil would do a better job, for Eris' sake.

And Neturei Karta... assorted anti-semities like to show off these mindless fanatics. Godsdamn Islamonazi poster-boys. They are fitting in so well with the other psychopaths, I am sure these nutcases hit it off splendidly with David Duke. Scumfucks like these make me understand and appreciate the Sicarii.

Sorry about the rant ;)

PS

Blogger is acting up lately. This is The Raccoon. And if this comes up multiple times... sorry.

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing seeing Jews denying the holocaust :)

Twosret

 

Post a Comment

<< Home