Saturday, December 30, 2006

A Letter To Saddam



Dear Saddam,

What can I say as you make your journey to your rightful place. No doubt you were judged before your body reached the end of the rope and pulled it tight. If the afterlife holds with it any justice (as I'm sure it does) your first of many punishments in hell will be to hear the tearful tales of your victims.

I must admit that when I watched your trial I saw a broken man with sorrowful eyes but as I unearth the file footage and watch you parading through the streets in your military drab clothing, your stupid beret and your chin held high filled with arrogance and consumed with a cold black heart for your millions of victims, I realize your sorrow filled eyes were filled with sorrow for yourself, a selfish sorrow.

You denied God throughout your life and out of desperation and fear you turned to Him when you sensed the angel of death upon you. You were never truly sorry and for that God has rejected your praises. I only wish you were kept alive long enough to face trial for all you're transgressions, to have justice served in the names of all of those lives you destroyed.

I hate you for what you did to screaming men, women and children, begging for their lives, begging for mercy, begging for your henchmen to end their shame.

Good bye forever!

D.B. Shobrawy

3 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Rambling Hal said...

Hear hear!

 
At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

goog entry and strong and emotive stuff but don't you think that the reprecussions will be awful. Would those who truly suffered under Saddam really have any heart left to celebrate today?

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

they dont have to celebrate and they might not even feel consoled however. the man deserved what he got a housand times over and thats good enough for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home