Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Kim Jong-IL Makes Me Laugh!



N. Korea made a statement saying the U.S. is plotting to harm them which cracks me up for a few reasons.

1. N. Korean schools teach anti-American songs to students including tales of our imminent destruction by the hands of the "great Kim Jong-Il".

2. These guys are building and testing nuclear weapons. Lets make something clear, NOBODY makes nuclear weapons with "defense" in mind, not even the U.S.

3. Most importantly, every time I hear about N. Korea in the news I get an image of Kim Jong-IL and his crazy demands and his crazy parades and forced national displays of dictator worship. If you have read anything about Kim Jong-Il you might be interested to know he is a Hollywood fanatic and loves performing arts.

That's why this cracks me up so much!

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I like North Koreans cuz their flowery speech is just so darn funny. Like when they say I have "the last worst blog in humankind history and have been marked for deletion by Dear Leader!" I mean how cool does that sound? Pretty cool! I just hope they don't drop a nuke on my ass! But then their aim's not so great.

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.crusade-media.com/leader.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home