Saturday, December 09, 2006

Indians Have Small Penises


I feel embarrassed for the entire Indian race because scientists have finally verified a popular and hilarious stereotype...Indians have small penises.
A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men. The conclusion of all this scientific endeavour is that about 60% of Indian men have penises which are between three and five centimetres shorter than international standards used in condom manufacture.
I admit my embarrassment for the Indian population quickly turned to laughter while reading this article and I will take great pleasure in sending this article to every Indian friend I have ever had.

P.S. I would bet Gandhi had a terribly small wiener.

Now that we got that out of the way, please continue to the next post!

2 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

That is why they need lots of nukes!

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Thank God I'm African Pete! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home