Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thank You Haifa Wahbe!

I have to extend a very special thanks to Haifa Wahbe, I can thank her for a considerable amount of traffic on my site. "But Shobrawy, how so?" It's quite simple really. Every so often I check my Statcounter to see who's visiting my site and how they got here. On average there are approximately 15-20 separate visitors from separate locations who arrived here via a search for the picture you see above. I guess I have to thank the photographer for taking such a stunning picture and the manufacturer of those color contacts and all the baby whales who were sacrificed in order to produce all that make-up!

other searches which brought people to my site
-Sexiest hijab
-Egypt Sucks
-Hosni Mubarak; douche

The funny thing is that I have never used any of those words next to each other on this blog....Ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home