Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Pissed Off Response


I received an Email yesterday from a Palestine interest group, which I used to coordinate with, requesting my support in condemning Saddam's execution, the following is my response:

To S---- D-----

I hope you and your organizers burn in the eternal fires of hell for supporting a man who did such evil and despicable things to men women and children. Your hero is a man who would have sent his henchmen to kill your father, rape your mother and torture your siblings had he suspected you had anything but undying devotion to his politics. You're lucky you live in a country that allows you to spread such ignorant filth, remember that when you are sending emails and spreading your falsehoods about America. It's people like you and your supporters that keep our people from progressing and who damage legitimate causes. Tonight I will open my heart to the heavens and pray that you are whisked away in the middle of the night by men with covered faces and subsequently tortured by having a red hot steel rod shoved up your bung-hole!

Yours Truly

D.B. Shobrawy

3 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, Blogger Rambling Hal said...

That's the best response you could haev ever come up with - genius! Please let us know if they reply. I can't believe the idiocy of people. I'm Palestinian! How come I'm not that stupid?

Oh wait, it's coz I acknowledge that Saddam is a psycotic, murderous, sadistic, fucked-up freak of nature. That's why.

People should write when they're pissed off more often, I swear to God. It's such great entertainment for us losers taking anger management classes!

 
At 4:28 AM, Blogger Adham Khairy said...

Believe me, I'm still wondering how some, in fact a lot, of people still support Saddam! Its really shocking.

Is it enough for somebody who has killed and tortured and did all these -documented- horrible things to say that "I'm going to free Palestine" to make everybody forget about these things and hail him as the true leader of the arab nations?

I was especially stunt when I heart this same opinion from some of my palestinian friends! For god's sake, this guy did more damage to your cause than good.

Wake up people, and please send me these people e-mail so that I could give them a piece of my mind too. We need to make our voices heard and stop this insanity thats happening, this religious charging thats happening all over the islamic world.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Rhino-itall said...

db, that's great. keep up the fight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home