Thursday, November 16, 2006

An Exciting Announcement pt. 2


I am very proud to announce yet another step in my personal development as a blogger and as a writer. Today I was invited to contribute in a group blog called MidEast Youth, a site encouraging dialogue between people all over the Middle East in an effort to fight ignorance and extremist ideology. I believe in the project and I am so proud to write for them. The site includes bloggers from Syria, Bahrain, Israel, Lebanon, Algeria, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestine, Iran, Jordan, Sudan and of course myself representing Egypt. Damn right I rep. the E.G.Y.P.T. (wow that makes me proud) So please stop by and support the cause, learn something and join the fight!

4 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mabrouk :)
looking forward to reading your post!

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where was "An Exciting Announcement" pt.1 ?

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

A very old post in which i recieved my first link which was from sandmonkey

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

I love that, I am very glad to hear that Donk-ster. Seriously I'm glad you feel that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home