Sunday, October 29, 2006

Moving Day

Ugh, I'm trying to completely uproot all my belongings from my old place and move them into my new place. I have crap everywhere, things in bags and boxes, hardly any furniture, I feel like a nomad. A matter of fact I'm writing to you now from the comfort of my cold floor. Even worse I haven't set up the cable or internet in the new apartment, don't worry though there shouldn't be a drop in publishing, I plan on hacking into the neighbors wireless connection.

Highlights of the Move.

-The cleaning lady came by, cleaned the fridge, the kitchen counter and then left. I guess I'll be doing the rest.

-I have no food because the cleaning lady decided to throw out my groceries.

-I AM SITTING ON THE FLOOR!

-No movers, just me and and 2 friends.

-I'm hungry...oh yea I forgot, there's no food in the fridge.

-I don't know where I'm sleeping tonight.

and

-I expect getting settled into a new place to feel like the first few weeks in jail, minus the forcefull and aggravated man on man love.

4 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Egyptian magician said...

Shobrawy...what you need is a little magic to ease your pains. How's that bookshelf you got? :)

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Interesting that you ask Magi, I dont have a bookshelf. One time a friend offered one to me but i declined due to its shotty construction. One time he contacted me to ask about the book shelf and I was like, "Dude I didnt take the bookshelf, remember?"

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Egyptian magician said...

The bookshelf was built with the finest pressed wood, painted with a black laquer the stood the test of time. Your friend probably wanted to show his appreciation of your friendship by giving it to you. His friendship with him is probably as well built as this bookshelf.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Rhino-itall said...

No man on man love? well then it could be worse!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home