Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I Love You NyQuil


I'm sick...again! Some of you might remember my earlier post about being sick. This time I'm exceptionally sick (I always think I'm sicker than the last time I was sick). When I'm sick NyQuil is my best friend, I don't even measure it I just chug it out of the bottle like a drunk housewife. Tonight I intend to take an unsafe dosage of Nyquil, copious amounts of NyQuil in fact. If I stop publishing posts its either because I'm either dead or asleep.

5 Comments:

At 2:17 AM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Be careful! Too much Nyquil can make you sicker than you were before you drank it... I don't think you can really OD on it but some of the ingredients can definately make you feel "unwell" if you go overboard!

Hope you feel better :)

 
At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This just in Peter and Craig- Your both right, I feel like CRAP!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Rhino-itall said...

directions are for VICE presidents, you take all the Nyquil you need my friend.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Leilouta said...

Selemtik

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Maybe you need to wash your hands mre often!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home