Friday, October 06, 2006

An Exciting Announcement


I would like to proudly announce that my blog has reached another milestone in its constantly evolving development, I have been recognized by Toot! What is Toot? Toot is an organization which in the last year has hand picked a very select number of blogs from around the Middle East as well as the world wide Arab diaspora, and features them daily on their site Toot! Other blogs featured on toot include Sandmonkey, Leilouta, Mindbleed, Mental Mayhem and Iraq The Model

I think I'm in good company! Thanks Roba.

By the way, on Toot you can vote for blogs you like so if you enjoy what you read swing over and give me a vote, Thanks.

6 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's Great
Welcome to toot ... you will enjoy the ride

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mabrook! Really great! I'm still waiting :(

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to toot! We're glad to have you with us..

Ahmad Humeid
Co-founder, toot

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Twosret said...

Mabrook Mabrook :)

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger programmer craig said...

Gratz iToot! You're already number 3 on this month's blogs too!

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Egyptian Magician what the HELL are you talking about!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home