Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Stupid People All Around Me!

I'd like to say I hate stupid people and I often do, but if it weren't for stupid people I'd probably have nothing to write about. Luckily for you readers stupidity is delivered to my doorstep daily.

Today's delivery was completely unexpected, I went downtown to attend a seminar, when I walked into the the room I was excited to see one of my friends, "The Iraqi Jeweler". I gave him a quick, "hello, how are you" in Arabic which was a big mistake. Sometimes using Arabic in public is like a call for all dumbasses to present themselves. The most notable dumbass was this Iranian guy who insisted on knowing, where I'm from, what nationality I am, etc. After accessing his audience this guy goes into some pro-Iran rant concerning the Israel/Lebanon conflict. It went a little something like this........

-------
Iranian dumbass-Iran is strong and WE are getting stronger, the U.S. knows they can't mess with US!

Me-Oh really?

Iranian dumbass-Yea, you know what the Israel/Lebanon war was really about? That was a war between the U.S. and Iran. Hezbollah uses OUR weapons, they have all of OUR bombs and WE ALL know Hezbollah won.

Arab looking guy from across the room-Yea!

Me-What?! Are you mentally retarded? I guess you define victory as having your country turned into a burnt crater, Lebanon is still smoking.
-------

There is only one type of person who dares suggest Hezbollah won the war and that's desperate Islamic extremists. For those who weren't familiar with my blog during the conflict, allow me to summarize my stance. I supported the Lebanese people who I believe were given the shaft in this conflict, they were caught in the crossfire of a Mid East chest pounding contest. However when viewing the tape at the end of the day you cant deny that NOBODY won, nothing was accomplished and that if anyone lost it would be everyone living in Lebanon. Therefore to call Hezbollah the all out winner is simply an Islamic extremist's wet dream.

I'm a nationalist, I love Egypt more than anyone but this is one of the evils of nationalism. If you leave your country to escape tough conditions (like the Iranian Islamic revolution of 1979) don't pucker up to the oppressive government of your former country just because its your former country. Be proud of your culture, your religion, your people, that's fine but when you cheer on your former nations government over your adopted countries, that qualifies you as a traitor and you know what we do to traitors right?

9 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Rhino-itall said...

I am quickly becoming your biggest fan.

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Lily said...

Well since I am Rhino's biggest fan, by extension I am your fan.

But Rhino doesn't have many fans. But I'll leave you both to commiserate on your society-hating.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Rhino I like the sound of that, i need groupies and a fan club too. Your on your way to being president of the fan club.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Rhino-itall said...

well i always thought i would be a great president. And of course as an added bonus the chicks dig me and it seems they're following me to your blog!

Elizabeth is ok by the way, she just hates me because she wants me and she wishes she didn't.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Elizabeth is cute, but strange! Well she's not strange for the Bay Area where I reside, here she is a dime a dozen! But she wears make up, which liberals here don't go for, so I forgive her for being such a conformist politically as stylistically she is superior to most liberals.

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Oh I forgot, hasn't the Bush administration been saying the same thing that the Iranian(Persian) guy was saying, only the Syrians and Hezballah and the leftists have been denying it. Straight from the horses(asses) mouth!

 
At 1:53 AM, Blogger Twosret said...

I think some Americans need to wake up and beng dumbass also. The Iraq scandal is enough for us to shut up and not even think about repeating the same mistake with Iran and stop being dumb asses ourselves.

Someone needs to look at Israel the terrorist state with it's weapons of Arm destruction rather than worry about Iran.

What a load of crap!

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Twosret, Israel has had nuclear weapons forever and they have never used them against anyone. However if they knew where you lived, I am sure they would make an exception!

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Twosret said...

miss C.,

Go and crawl back to your little hole. Israel the terrorist state is no exception to the M.E. nor Korea, nor the US when it comes of WMD. The hypocrisy of some people like your little self will only pervail if someone attacks your darling Israel.

The crimes of Israel committed on daily basis are clear to the world, the ignorants who decides not to admit are as terrorists as the state of Israel.

I don't usually converse with terrorist supporters but since you insist I will say, your views excites me NOT and your threats I don't enjoy.

So zip it or shut it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home