Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Newest Bloging Trend. Count Me In.

This is like 6 degrees of separation or something. Leilouta started this last week when she showed us what she carries in her purse and what her husband carries in his pocket. Then she invited Highlander among other people do the same, Highlander invited Twosret and Twosret invited me. It doesn't end there folks! Leilouta also invited Shlemazl who invited Noah who has also invited me, apparently all roads lead to Whisper of Madness.

Now for the inventory


- Wallet.
- Cell phone.
- Banana, great source of potassium and looks good in my front pocket.
-10 American dollars and 55 cents. (change is one 50 cent piece and a nickel)
-Keys with Egyptian flag key chain.
-Tea bag, an Egyptian never leaves home without it.
-Afro pick w/black power symbol. Sometimes I need to tease my hair doo.
-Corona, I don't know I just grabbed it out of the fridge.
-Desert Eagle hand gun, you never know when you might have to eliminate the terrorist threat.

Simple enough, Now I have to tag right? This is like a chain letter. Carmen, Rhino-itall, Miss C. Show us your goods!

9 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Leilouta said...

Is that a real gun?

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Twosret said...

Ya Khabar Eswad gun?!

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is one big gun for a regular guy. Are you affiliated with the bloods or cripps per chance?

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Twosret said...

I can't believe he carries a gun, glad I tagged him lol!

Clear,

How was Sharm?

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

alright alright everyone calm down, the guns not real. People dont take well to jokes I guess.

 
At 8:29 AM, Blogger Rhino-itall said...

I would carry a gun, but i live in NY where the second ammendment doesn't actually exist.

In my pocket i carry just a money clip with a Rhino engraving (no kidding) usually has about 2 bucks in it.

I don't carry too much in my pocket, but i do always have a book with me and after i'm done with STATE OF EMERGENCY P. Buchanan i'll probably get started on The Cairo Trilogy which i just recieved from amazon.com

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Nice, your a man of your word, Rhino. You actually did order the trilogy

 
At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

fab two. Sharm is Sharm is Sharm- i could write an essay about it but i won;t- maybe on your blog! You got a blog! you got a blog! I tried desperately to leave a message on your blog but it won't let non bloggers comment...sob sob :(

Congrats anyway, now i gotta another place to visit.

that's a toy gun! pull the other one shobrawy...no pun intended!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Does not your banana get mashed?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home