Thursday, August 10, 2006

New Terror Plot Unveiled And The Blogosphere Creeps By



New terrorist threat, new terror plot! You know what that means, everyone is searching the blogosphere for opinions and analysis. Well you may have noticed that bloggers are publishing at a crawl, near stand still pace. I don't know why but I was in the same exact mood today as far as writing.

Have no fear however, right now this U.K., 10 plane, liquid explosion bonanza is in its first trimester. I as well as many other bloggers will be writing about this tomorrow morning once the dust has settled. Should be interesting and it should function as my second opportunity at implementing, "The Mixer" if you don't know what that is...just scroll down. Until then, I will see you.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Twosret said...

Last night I was listening to the news and already they are calling it HezboAllah terror attacks.

Ya Allah aa'ala el gahl!!!!

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

twosret -

Who on earth was doing that??
Everyone in the U.S. knows it's our old nemesis Al-Qaeda. And they were Pakistani!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home