Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm Sick!

I'm sick...no seriously I have a cold or flu or something, maybe I have bird flu, who knows. Either way I'm miserable, it hurts to look at the screen, as a result I will be taking a break today, sorry guys. The worst part about being sick, besides feeling like dog doo doo, is that there is a bunch I want to write about, like Hugo Chavez and his trip to Syria
, Saudi Arabia to ban woman near the Kabba during Hajj
and Saudi Arabia Airlines banning Saudi women from being stewardesses I'll be back to normal tomorrow, hopefully.

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I hear the complaints about the poor Saudi women and leftists point out that we are friendly with the Saudis even though they are repressive to their women. I always say, yes, these women are repressed, but they are very rich. It is easier to be repressed when you have maids and all the food you could want and designer clothes under your Hijabis. They are dripping with gold. The poor women suffering under repression in Afghanistan or some parts of Egypt are very poor. They struggle to survive as well as being opressed by men. I am not saying that the Saudi women should not fight for their rights but it is different, that's all.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I am very sorry that you are feeling bad. I think that you have West Nile Virus though, and not the bird flu! Get better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home