Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Have A Problem!


I have a problem, its not the kind of problem that is worthy of an after school special or anything but any problem, no matter how small, if allowed to continue long enough can become catastrophic, a problem of epic proportions!

I can't ever decide what I want when I'm at a restaurant. I stare at the menu forever and I read the names of dishes, Hibachi Steak, Cajun Jumbalaya Pasta, Miso Salmon, etc. I could stare at these names all night long, I sit there terrified that I'm going to order something that tastes like Maradona's jock strap. Eventually the waitress comes to the table and everyone is ready to order but me, so in a last ditch effort I turn to the person next to me and say, "I have no idea what I want, why don't you just order for me?" Sometimes I look at the waitress and say with a frown, "could you please order for me", that doesn't work however, she ends up reading the whole menu to me while everyone at the table gets impatient and pissed and I find myself in the same situation.

I have a new technique, if I go out somewhere to eat and its planned in advance, I go online and read the Menu off the restaurants website. Tonight is one of those nights.

P.S. Tonight I am going to a "going away" party for two acquaintances, it guarantees to be a bitter/sweet experience. There will be some evil people there that make me cringe when I see them and there will also be some friends. I weighed my options and I think the pleasure of seeing some friends coupled with the opportunity for a GREAT story is more than worth the evil trolls that will undoubtedly be there.

4 Comments:

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Twosret said...

Cheesecake factory picture hmmmm :) Awaiting the stories, there is nothing better than few evil trolls around in a gathering, they spice it up and we enjoy the fun :)

As long as you don't let them get under your skin.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Twosret said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Thats the problem twosret, They do get under my skin, but I self medicate by transforming it into hilarity.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

OOH OOH, Jambalaya pasta puleeze!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home