Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I Hate Extreme Liberals


Tonight I received a call from an old "friend" and everytime I talk to her I see that she's become increasingly delusional in terms of her world view. You know the type, idealistic, Che shirt wearing, capitalist hating, independent film watching, Inde punk rock listening, border line hippie. This girl is about as bad as it gets, she's so loony that she donates money to Green Peace every month even though she barely has enough money to eat. Everytime I talk to her she tells me some increasingly psychotic liberal nonsense. I think I'm going to stop answering her calls, I have a very low tolerance for ignorance and I think she is whittling away what I have left.

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Clampett said...

yes,

I also have a low tolerance for neomarxist claptrap.

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Ill let you guys know when I rip off the band-aid.

hey Noah here you go

http://www.answers.com/topic/eye-of-horus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home