Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The End Is Near!

We've seen so many awful things in recent years that have caused some people to wonder, is the end near? 9/11, war in Iraq, devastating natural disasters and the most recent clashes in the Middle East. Today I'm writing to tell you, YES the apocalypse is here and I will tell you how I know. Scientists at the University of Nebraska Medical Center have released a study suggesting that hot dogs could possibly be a cause of mutations and cancer.


If Hot dogs, also known as Gods gift to mankind, become so bad for you that they cause cancer, certainly God is ready to bring it all in and close up shop.

Seriously I'm devastated, just yesterday I was telling my friend I could live on hot dogs and hot dogs alone for the rest of my life. You might be thinking, "eww, hot dogs?" If you are I'll tell you right now there is something severely wrong with you, maybe you weren't raised right, I don't know. Saying you don't like hot dogs is like saying you don't like puppies or sunshine.

Let me tell all the normal, hot dog lovers where you can find the best hot dogs in the world.

The Wieners Circle. 2622 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL

Gene and Judes 2720 River Road, River Grove, IL

SUPERDAWG 6363 N. Milwaukee Avenue, Chicago, IL

and

Gray's Papaya. 2090 Broadway, Corner 71st, New York City, NY

Lisa Simpson contemplates the ingredients of hot dogs.

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

No doubt pete, a matter of fact I was there last night

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Twosret said...

singing *hot dog hot dog hot diggi diggi dog*

Now I envy you guys, getting together eh?! You know one thing I always used to envy guys in Egypt is how they get together aa'la el nasya.

I think we should do a blogger get together somewhere. Chicago is great I always stay at Fitzpatrick cool hotel.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home