Sunday, August 06, 2006

Coming Soon!


I've been getting a bunch of Emails asking me, "where are the stories about your cousin", "I cant wait to hear the stories" etc. Well as you can imagine I have been running around the city being a tour guide for the last 3 days and I am exhausted! So I don't have anything for you at this exact moment but don't worry because by Sunday night I will have a whole booty load of stories for you including other blog worthy items, I promise. Here is a prelude to posts you can expect to see...

-My cousin "UniBrow's" inside opinions on Mubarak, the Muslim Brotherhood and blogging in Egypt.

-My friend has returned from Lebanon after being stranded and then rescued, he came back with an interesting story that I am extremely proud of.

-I just received a book from a friend concerning the Israel/Palestine conflict, its not what you might expect and I can't wait to tell you about it.

and

-What happens when you put together my Cousin fresh from Egypt, my Mom, my Brother, my Uncle the pervert, myself and two conservative Protestant Americans? The most excruciating and awkward night I've had in a very long time!

All this and more when we meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home