Monday, July 31, 2006

The Shobrawy - Sandmonkey Connection




I have an announcement to make.

If you haven't already heard Sandmonkey has extended his paw and added me to the links featured on his site. You can find me under "Interesting Egyptians" listed as "Shobrawy". This is the equivalent of a rapper having "street cred" so as you can imagine I am very excited for what the future entails. So to Sandmonkey and all those who "get it" thank you and keep reading because I'm just getting started.

D.B. Shobrawy

P.S. I put a link definition for "Street Cred" for the international market, just in case.

3 Comments:

At 11:49 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

That is so kewl, Shobrawy. Congratulations! Hope you are staying dry in Chicago! You guys have humidity! Ours is better cuz it's dry heat!

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Right now I'm so hot that I have sweated through every layer of clothes and now im soaking into the couch.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Meltdown expected!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home